I'm starting today to deploy my first exchange 2000 active/active
cluster.   I read the white papers from Microsoft on how to set this up.
Is there anything that they forget to tell you in these papers.  We have
7000 users in our exchange site now, which contains two servers.   We
never have more than 1000 concurrent users attached to the system at all
times.  What files should be on the cluster drives (store - priv& pub,
SMtp logs, etc...)

I have two Quad 700 MHz 2 Meg Xenon with over 3gb RAM attached to a
Compaq MA6000 storageworks unit.

We are going to migrated the users using the mailbox move method.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric Sabo
NT Administrator