Hi all.  I am stuck on trying to restore a single item to a mailbox.  I
restored the database to a recovery database and mounted it fine.  I deleted
an old message certain to have been in the backup, and tried to restore it
with:

Restore-Mailbox -Identity jdoe -RecoveryDatabase Recoverydb -SubjectKeywords
"test 426" -ContentKeywords "test" -IncludeFolders \inbox,\Calendar

The shell returns all the settings and apparently completes but the deleted
email is not returned.

I also tried this with the same empty result:

 Restore-Mailbox -Identity jdoe -RecoveryDatabase Recoverydb
-SubjectKeywords "test 426" -ContentKeywords "test"

Any ideas?

-Bill