30 to 45 seconds to see the failure and a few seconds to do an automated
failover.

Derek A Johnson
Sr. Systems Administrator

National Association of Realtors
430 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611

Email: <mailto:djohn...@realtors.org>
djohn...@realtors.org<mailto:djohn...@realtors.org>

Cell: 262.496.9201
Desk: 312.329.8618

http://www.realtors.org

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse what auto correct can't catch or has auto
not corrected.

On Apr 6, 2011, at 17:38, "Sobey, Richard A"