Hey James - assuming you're talking about this product, as I don't see it on
the link you provided: http://www.mapilab.com/exchange/disclaimers/

<http://www.mapilab.com/exchange/disclaimers/>I can't speak to the specifics
for that product, however I did use their "Rules for Exchange" product on my
Exchange 2000 box a while back. The app did what I needed and was rock
solid. Support was good, albeit behind (I believe they are in Russia).

Based on my experience with the company and using one of their other
products, I'd be willing to give it a shot if I needed the product.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan, A+, MCSA, MCSE