From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:08 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Calendar Invite disappears after a month when not acted
upon

Although the failure rate at home tends to be higher than anywhere
else...

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Guyer, Don <don.gu...@fiserv.com>
wrote:

"knowing how to tell someone they are wrong is also a good skill to
develop"

This is key! At work, at home............especially at home!

Don Guyer

Windows Systems Engineer

RIM Operations Engineering Distributed - A Team, Tier 2

Enterprise Technology Group

Fiserv

don.gu...@fiserv.com

Office: 1-800-523-7282 x 1673 <tel:1-800-523-7282%20x%201673>

Fax: 610-233-0404

www.fiserv.com <http://www.fiserv.com/>