From: Kelsey, John [mailto:jckel...@drmc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:35 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Delivery Delays to AOL/Yahoo

We had a similar issue with Y! awhile back.  It was a very painful experience
to say the least.  I could NOT get them to delist our address even after I had
corrected the issue.  Always just a canned email response from somebody in a
far away land.  Extremely frustrating.  Ended up changing our external address
for mail so we could send to them again.