From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 9:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Blocking Facebook from Syncing with Exchange.

No, but it does put the person's personal contacts, many of whom are business
contacts, into the phone.
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Guyer, Don
<dgu...@che.org<mailto:dgu...@che.org>> wrote:
I'm a bit confused on this conversation...

The subject is "Blocking Facebook from Syncing with Exchange.".

Synching a device via ActiveSync doesn't pull the GAL from Exchange into the
Contacts on the phone, does it? You can do GAL look-ups but, I didn't think it
actually copied each one to the device.

Don Guyer
Catholic Health East - Information Technology
Enterprise Directory & Messaging Services
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 100, Newtown Square, Pa  19073
email: dgu...@che.org<mailto:dgu...@che.org>
Office:  610.550.3595<tel:610.550.3595> | Cell: 610.955.6528<tel:610.955.6528>
| Fax: 610.271.9440<tel:610.271.9440>
For immediate assistance, please open a Service Desk ticket or call the
helpdesk @ 610-492-3839<tel:610-492-3839>.