From: Curtis Ellis [mailto:curtis.el...@esd112.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Managing Mobile Devices

We're also using Zenprise. It's a lot like the iPhone configuration utility
except it never has to be plugged in. install the Zenprise app and you are off
and running. You can control applications, set wireless settings, configure
email settings, install apps, detect jail broken devices and just to name a few
of the options. It can also be configured to do selective wipes of the
corporate data. These capabilities are also available for droids as well.

Curtis Ellis |  Supervisor, Technology Systems
Educational Service District 112
2500 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver, WA   98661