From: Candee [mailto:can...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 8:38 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: ActiveSync + Throttling + IOS

I found it.
Safe travel today folks - I'm out of here as soon as it starts.
:)
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Candee
<can...@gmail.com<mailto:can...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Is there a way to block just iPhone users that have the update installed?
I'm not sure I'll even be able to do that, but I'd like to be one step ahead.
thanks!
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Candee