This is as close as you can get:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff461937(v=exchg.141).aspx

From: gsaunders.myitanal...@gmail.com [mailto:gsaunders.myitanal...@gmail.com]
On Behalf Of Greg Saunders
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 11:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Sharing Calendar: Outlook 2010 / Exchange 2010 questions

I don't think it is possible, but wanted to ask.

Outlook 2010 / Exchange 2010

1) If I share a calendar where I allow an administrative assistant be a
publishing author or publishing editor can I set something so I will get an
email notification anytime something has been added / edited / or deleted in my
shared calendar by someone other than myself?

2) If the publishing editor adds an appointment into my shared calendar and
sets a reminder.  I see the reminder, but I don't believe they will see it...
because they are setting calendar appointment for me.  Of course she can invite
herself if she is in it and get reminder I believe.  But what about a situation
where a Department wants to share a calendar and everything that is put on the
schedule they want the whole department to always attend.  Is there a way to
setup a calendar this way... so every appointment automatically includes
everyone... or is it still a process of just inviting everyone?

Thanks,

Greg

or send an email to