Check if inheritable permissions are enabled.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Candee
Sent: 3/10/2013 7:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Move Mailbox Warning

Hey Dave,

I am having this issue now; I'm moving about 200 mailboxes to a new database on
the same server.
All the mailboxes are failing with this error.
I found this:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvradminlegacy/thread/a1849fa9-073a-4dcb-86bf-0865958c80ae/

and decreased the msexchangemailboxretries time to "1"; so the fail doesn't
take 5 minutes.

Did you run into any problems after the mailbox moves?

Just curious, so I know what to expect tomorrow.
Thanks!
Candee

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Dave Vantine