I guys, I have been asked by Hardy to thank all of u as he is unable to
acess his mail.

and I am confirming on his behalf that the treat is on. please call him to
confirm your presence.
Regards
Tunnu

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:13 PM, maninder singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hardy,
>           Happy Birthday!! May God give you very happy and long life.
> May God fulfill your wish of sitting in the lap of a classmate one more
> time(Sorry!! no name).
> I am sure you remember whom i am talking about.You did it in 3rd grade.
>
> Mani
>
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 2:09 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>
>> *HARDY BHAJI ...................... MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY*
>>
>> May you get all the delicious food you wish for.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jatinder
>> >>
>>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to