Thanks Inderpal,
                        I was quite surprised when he said he wanted to quit
from this website.Anyway,It is a good idea to have a seperate ID for this.I
have created a seperate ID with gmail just to get mails from this site.
I have a seperate(personal) email address for my important and confidential
emails.
May be Hardeep would like to do the same.

Thanks again

Mani

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Inderpal Singh Munjal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]