Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: Kanwarjit Singh Bedi/Marketing/Regional Office Delhi/General <[EMAIL 
PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: F. A. M. I. L. Y.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

--- Begin Message ---

________________________________
From: Minu Saluja/Head Office Pune/Marketing/General
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 10:41 AM
Subject: FW: F. A. M. I. L. Y.
Importance: High









________________________________


F A M I L Y

I ran into a stranger as he passed by,
"Oh excuse me please" was my reply.


He said, "Please excuse me too;
I wasn't watching for you."


We were very polite, this stranger and I.
We went on our way and we said goodbye.


But at home a different story is told,
How we treat our loved ones, young and old.


Later that day, cooking the evening meal,
My son stood beside me very still.


When I turned, I nearly knocked him down.
"Move out of the way," I said with a frown.


He walked away, his little heart broken.
I didn't realize how harshly I'd spoken.


While I lay awake in bed,
God's still small voice came to me and said,


"While dealing with a stranger,
common courtesy you use,
but the family you love, you seem to abuse..


Go and look on the kitchen floor,
You'll find some flowers there by the door.


Those are the flowers he brought for you.
He picked them himself: pink, yellow and blue.


He stood very ! quietly not to spoil the surprise,
you never saw the tears that filled his little eyes."


By this time, I felt very small,
And now my tears began to fall.


I quietly went and knelt by his bed;
"Wake up, little one, wake up," I said.


"Are these the flowers you picked for me?"
He smiled, "I found 'em, out by the tree.


I picked 'em because they're pretty like you.
I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue."


I said, "Son, ! I'm very sorry for the way I acted today;
I shouldn't have yelled at you that way."
He said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay.
I love you anyway."


I said, "Son, I love you too,
and I do like the flowers, especially the blue."


FAMILY Are you aware that if we died tomorrow, the company
that we are working for could easily replace us in
a matter of days.
But the family we left behind will feel the loss
for the rest of their lives.


And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more
into work than into our own family,
an unwise investment indeed,
don't you think?
So what is behind the story?


Do you know what the word FAMILY means?
FAMILY = (F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU


































________________________________
The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal
________________________________
The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal
________________________________
The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal

________________________________
The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal

________________________________
Disclaimer: The content of this message and any attachments with it is intended 
only for the named recipients. Information contained in this message may be 
subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected 
by other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient you are not 
authorized to disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of 
it .If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and 
destroy the original message. Any opinion expressed in this communication may 
be personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bajaj 
Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. While we scan all e-mails, we cannot 
guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept liability for damages caused 
by any virus transmitted by this email.

________________________________
The information contained in this e-Mail is classified as Internal

--- End Message ---

Reply via email to