Tunnu Boss,
                   Friends in need are friends indeed.

Let me tell you what happened when a student from punjab was preparing for
exams.
The teacher taught them an essay on "MY FRIEND"

In the exam students got an essay writting on"MY FATHER"

So,Our Punjabi friend had memorised the essay on "my friend" only.

 Without hesitation he started writting Father in place of friend.
Now,this is the essay looked like.

        I have many fathers but one father is very dear to me.He is my best
father.My father comes to my house all the time.
In the end of the essay he writes,"Father in need is father indeed".

Kyon kaisi rahi

Mani