Ok it's time to guess boys(Sasle saare buddhe ho gaye meri taran)

Starting from left standing:
       Shailinder Monga(doctor sahib),Ravinder Sandhu,Inderpal,Tunnu,Gurneet
Sahni,Bawa Chadha and Nobi.
   Starting from left sitting:
           Amprit(Hamare Hardy sahib),Bhupinder Singh Saini(Diaper friend of
Gurdeep singh Sandhu,i mean langotia yaar),Jatinder Singh ji(Amway
wale),Ripudaman,Bobby Bedi.

If i got them all right.
Then please mail me the prize at:
KHIDDU JI