Gujarati boy
 
One day at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, 
'I'll give $20 to the child who can tell me who was the most respected man, 
whom people consider God, who ever lived.' An Irish boy put his hand up and 
said, 'It was St. Patrick.' The teacher said, 'Sorry Alan, that's not correct.' 
Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, 'It was St. Andrew.' 
The teacher replied, 'I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.'Finally, a 
Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, 
'It was Jesus Christ !'
 
The teacher said, 'That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give 
you the $20.' As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, 
'You know Jayant, since you are Gujarati, I was very surprised you said Jesus 
Christ.' 
 
Jayant replied, 
'Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is business !'
RAJ
 
Quick Logistic Solutions Inc.
O - Tobyhanna - 570- 839-6004. Fx - 570-838-0552.
C - 570-332-8006.
_________________________________________________________________
Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to