Good ones dude..
Cheers

** sent using Windows Mobile 6.0

-----Original Message-----
From: Tejinder Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, 26 October 2008 10:50 PM
To: exghps1988v_v@googlegroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Gaurav Hora <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Subject: exghps1988v_v Fwd: Global Crisis !!

MARKET CRY-SIS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sameer Thapar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Date: Oct 24, 2008 12:24 PM
Subject: Global Crisis !!
To: Tejinder Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

President Bush said clients shouldn't be concerned by all these bank
closings. If the bank is closed, you just use the ATM, he said.

George Bush said that he is saddened to hear about the demise of Lehman
brothers… His thoughts at this time go out to their mother as losing one
son is hard but losing two is a tragedy.

There are 30 billion prime numbers below 700 billion.

How do you define optimism? A banker who irons 5 shirts on a Sunday.

Why are all MBAs going back to school? To ask for their money back.

For Geography students: What's the capital of Iceland? Answer: About
Three Pounds Fifty...

A trader: "This is worse than a divorce. I've lost half my net worth and
I still have a wife."

If you want to gamble, go to Las Vegas. If you want to trade in
derivatives, God bless you.

Forty years ago I sold fifty shares of my company stock and had enough
money to purchase a brand-new 1967 Ford pickup. Last week, I checked it
 out, and if I sold another fifty shares, I'd have enough money to buy a
1967 Ford pickup. So, the market has stablized.

"I want to warn people from Nigeria who might be watching our show, if
 you get any e-mails from Washington asking for money, it's a scam. Don't
fall for it" — Jay Leno

"Do you have any idea how cheap stocks are now?
Wall Street is now being called Wal-Mart Street" — Jay Leno

The difference between a pigeon and a London investment banker?
The pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW

Q: What's the difference between a guy who just lost everything in Vegas
 and an investment banker?
A: A tie

What does AIG stand for?
American Innocence and Greed The problem with investment bank balance
sheets is that on the left side nothing's right and on the right side
 nothing's left

I went to buy a toaster and a bank was given free with it!