Great ideas Premjit!!!
I will be definitely coming to India once my
surgery is done.I don't know when it will happen.
Anyway,I talked to Tunnu yesterday on gtalk with the camera on.It seemed
like i was sitting next to him.
Mani
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Premjit Singh Chadha <
[email protected]> wrote:
> To All
>
> As another Year is coming to end, I would like to take this opportunity to
> thank Tunnu and IP for their efforts in getting us all Together.
>
> Its been a great effort started by Tunnu honestly and my heartiest thanks
> to him for this effort and IP for his follow up for getting a lot of the
> science friends into this group.
>
> Going forward Have some suggestions or Ideas for which I invite views from
> the Group and would appreciate that any suggestions/thoughts may be put
> forward to improve interaction amongst the Group.
>
> We should all meet up at least once in three months as a group and not in
> fragmented form as we do today. Within our Group also I know there are sub
> groups in which people are more comfortable but the idea is to get the Batch
> together in its entirety.We have great planners in our Group who I am sure
> can plan this once in a three month get together !!!!
>
> I am sure all are busy and the blame starts from me but again we need to
> meet more often.
>
> Another event should be the annual Dinner of the Batch which should have
> the date concurrence of all the Friends who all overseas so that most of
> them may get get a chance to meet up .Last time we had the Dinner which was
> a great Success but now the number of people have increased we can plan a
> bigger Dinner where I would request the ladies in our Group to also be
> present this time !!!!!.
>
> Apart from Dinners & Lunches and (drinking sessions) I propose to have
> some interactive session for general Discussion .We have people Like Gurmeet
> Khurana who I hear is one of the leading Speakers at the Landmark Forum.
> Maybe a Sessions for the Batch could be planned ???? Free or paid I dont
> know !!!!
>
> I am sure there are lot of people in the Group who can add value to what we
> are doing today .
>
> Apart from this I know we have List of Birthdays etc which can be
> formalized into a Structured diary kind of things through which people can
> be in touch.Maybe a batch Memoribila with details of current status and
> family etc ( Just a thought). I am more than willing to take this initiative
> and get this done.
>
> At the end of the day the endevour is to have meet more and enjoy our
> moments together.
>
> Hope this is taken in a positive aspect and lastly one request for the
> ladies in the group please be more interactive in the Group since you were
> part of the Batch of 88 !!!!!
>
> Best
>
> Premjit
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---