Hi Guys
             remained out of touch for the last 15 days,cos of the work 
load.Now I am back again to ignite another debate.A lot has happened on the 
national scene,in the past fortnight.The Cong. party created history,by winning 
the Delhi assembly elections,for the third consective time (1998,2003 & now in 
2008). The Indian cricket team created history by chasing a record total....387 
runs,in the fourth innings,against England.The boys in blue,won for the third 
consective test on the home soil (Mohali,Nagpur & now Chennai).King 
Khan created history by delivering a third consective hit (Chak de,Om Shanti..& 
now Rab ne....) Let us examine these three distinctive feats,under the shadow 
of 26/11.
Pals.....you will agree if one is over occupied by professional work load,the 
near & dear ones,immediately start complaining.The first one to open his 
mouth, is my son,''Papa,you have not kept your words....you promised to take a 
day off (from office),so that we both enjoy the final day of the Madras test 
together.The final session was so exciting.Sachin played the best innings of 
his life.He said that his century is a salute to the victims of 26/11.He is so 
down to earth.He is so perfect.He is the REAL HERO.''
           Then it was the turn of my better half,to raise her voice,''Dear you 
are so busy nowdays.You have no time for the family.Do you know Rab ne ....is 
running successfully,all over India.I have heard the film starts with a superb 
shot of Sri Harmandir Sahib ji.It is a typical Yash Raj production,with all the 
ingredients (masalas),in accurate proportions,to make it a hit.SRK is said to 
be at his very best.He has been portrayed,in an unconventional way,and he has 
done full justice,to the character,he played.He says his performance will have 
a soothing effect on the Mumbaikars(after 26/11),and will help in bringing the 
smiles,back on their faces.He is so professional.He is so perfect.He is the 
REAL HERO.''
            The last one to complain is one of my friends(who is also a young 
Congress leader),''O Munjal Bhaaji........you missed that partyThere were 
people from all political parties..It was a real celebration for our party's 
victory.You know the occasion was graced by Rahul Gandhi himself.He is such a 
great guy.It is under his guidance and able leadership,that we have won this 
election,against all odds,predictions and opinion polls.He said that the people 
of Delhi have voted for our resolve to fight against terrorism,firmly.Now we 
will ensure that 26/11 is not replayed elsewhere.....O  IP he is such an 
orator.He is a magnet.He is a mass leader.He is so perfect.He is the REAL 
HERO.''
               Mates IP is getting confused,about the concept of REAL 
HERO.Although I love to watch movies(surely goodones),but anyone 
running, singing & dancing arond trees,or at beautiful foreign locations(on the 
silver screen),can never impress me,now.Stupid acts & funny,silly tricks in 
wrestling ring,do not attract me,anymore.I do not know why?
                       I am an old cricket fan.Kapil,Sunil & Sachin have always 
been my  favorites.I am no more amused by someone's natural ability to hit the 
ball in a right manner,in the right direction,with right force & placement.I do 
not know why?
              Last...some one may be a magnet,but he can no more appeal to 
IP,,just because he is born in the first Indian family.He can not attract my 
attention,simply because he belongs to a dynesty that has given three 
PMs,unless he himself proves his worth.I do not know why?
             All three may be crowd pullers,but I am more inclined towards 
another,real son of India.......Hemant Karkare (the slain ATS chief).Sachin,SRK 
& Rahul will be long remembered,and H.K. will be forgotten,in the near future.I 
know some of my friends are again,going to call me a sentimental fool.Some may 
again remind me that,it was his job,he was paid for it...so what is so 
special.Some may point towards,certain petrol pumps,and lacs of rupees being 
awarded,as compensation.I will prefer to remain an emotional idiot.
                IP salutes this great son of India.
                                                    He is surely my REAL HERO.
Regards
I.P.S.Munjal
 


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to