It was the day after India's Independence Day. A thoughtful Tony Blair who had 
watched the celebrations on TV got onto the phone with his friend Bush:

"India!" shouted Blair.

"What about India?" asked a startled Bush.

"We English made a mistake George," said Blair, "I need to get India back as a 
colony!"

"You serious Tony?" asked a still more startled Bush.

"Yeah this is not the India we let go some sixty years ago," said Blair, "this 
is a colony we would be proud to have now."

"So whatcha plannin' to do?" asked Bush.

"Why George what we did to Saddam. Attack them."

"You sayin' we? You not hoping I'm goin' to join you are you?"

"I helped you in Iraq George, you forgettin' or sometin'?"

"Yeah but we had an excuse there Tony, we were lookin' for weapons of mass 
destruction, you remember?"

"So we do the same thing here George. We tell the Indians to give up their 
weapons of mass destruction! "

"I don't know whether we are doing the right thing Tony, India's a democracy 
you know?"
"I lied for you in Iraq George. Nearly lost the elections for you. I'm sure you 
could do this lil' favour for me. With India back as my colony, we'll be back 
as a world power! Britain rules the world! You heard that phrase George?"

"I thought it was America who was doin' the rulin' Tony."

"We'll do the rulin' together George. You and me will be equal partners once I 
get my India back. Come on George talk to that Manmohan feller, tell him to 
give up his weapons of mass destruction, or else..!"

"Okay Tony since you insist. Call me back in five minutes."

"Shall I get my ships ready?"

"For what?" asked a surprised Bush.

"For war dammit," shouted Tony as he put the phone down and waited for Bush to 
talk to the Indian Prime Minister. He walked over to a little globe he had on 
his office table and circled India gleefully.

The phone rang and he ran to pick it up.

"Tony it's me," said George, "how many ships you got ready?"

"Aye aye sir, the Royal Navy is ready for action!" said Tony, standing at 
attention.

"You can send them to India," said Bush.

"To fight?" asked Blair happily."

"No to pick up their weapons of mass destruction. "

"Whatcha talkin' about?" asked a confused Blair.


"Manmohan said you would know 'cause it's your people who made them," said Bush.

"What weapons of mass destruction? " whispered Blair uncertainly.

"Their politicians, their MP's, their MLA's," said Bush happily, "Manmohan said 
you could take them all back to England where they were trained years ago by 
yer people to divide and rule..!"   
. 
__,_._,___ 


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to