Yes-if ur the same Maninder who owned an optical showroom  in Lajpat...,or else
my apologies.

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:52:08 -0800
Subject: exghps1988v_v Re: I.P. ka khazaana...PHOTO NO.007
From: khiddu...@gmail.com
To: exghps1988v_v@googlegroups.com

Hi Mamta,
                Good to hear from you.You are welcome to the site.Glad to hear
that things are getting better for you.
I hope you remember me.

Maninder

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 7:19 AM, mamta singh <mamt...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
        This is Mamta.Sorry for joining in late,but have had some difficult
times which thankfully are over and life seems to be getting back on
track.Though I have been off and on following upon the interesting
inter-exchange of mails.And........must say-they have brought on many childhood
memories-cherished,but long suppressed at the back of the mind.

           Many of you,I must confess,i do remember as batch and class mates
while afew I had totally no re-collection of.But Inderpals' pics have been
acting as the much needed antidote to the fog covering the mind.And to think
Kamaljeet has one from grade 3!!Thanks Kamaljeet,though i dont recognise you in
there,but loved to see my own!

            Something about me now-am residing in G.K-1,as afew of you are
aware,running an  interiors and construction business with my hubby.Have one
son-14 years-studying in his Dad's ex school-St.Columbas,and he's been very
actively enjoying the pics being shared amongst us all.

            Would like to thank Manmeet for starting this link to the past and
for bringing me back into the GHPS world along with Ripudaman-who made sure I
gave my mail id.Thanks guys-but where are the girls??
            Shall stay in touch and try and give my inputs as well from now
on...and ofcourse---Ginger-Lemon-Soda-Pop

                           Zorawar House on the top!!
Cheers-
mamta.