Hi June

On 12 Dec 2018, at 02:29, June Lau via Exim-dev <exim-dev@exim.org> wrote:
> I am June from the Universal Acceptance Steering Group, a community-based
> team around the world with a primary objective to raise awareness and help
> software developers and platforms understand how to update their systems to
> keep pace with an evolving domain name system (DNS).
>
> We hope to review Exim on its capability to accept all domain names and all
> email addresses, therefore looking for a technical manager to direct any
> inquiries to.  I would be grateful if you can provide a contact person for
> our evaluation purpose.  Thank you.

There is no ‘technical manager’; Exim is an open source project with a small
team of developers keeping it going. We use a couple of mailing lists for
end-user support and development, of which this is one - your postings to both
were held for moderation as you’re not a subscriber.

We’re collectively happy to discuss your questions either here on on the
exim-users list, but as we’ve allowed this message through it’s probably best
to start here. Note that it would be best if you subscribed to the list in
order that you participate in any discussion in a timely manner.

Regards

Graeme