Philip Hazel wrote:
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006, Jim Pazarena wrote:

I looked in the ChangeLogs and NewLogs and did not find this.
The book indicates zero as default.

The file doc/Exim4.upgrade contains this:

. The default for message_size_limit is now 50M as a guard against DoS attacks. So the change happened for Exim 4. The Exim 4 book is correct (page 311). (Note that the reference on page 167 is to the transport option of the same name, not the global option.)

It's one of those "ask BEFORE reading thoroughly".

I didn't look at "all" the index references, I stopped at the FIRST :-(

Philip, perhaps the reference on page 167 could "mention" 'see the global
option in section XXX' ?

Jim