W dniu 24.08.2010 22:35, z...@inbox.lv pisze:
> need all email in a dnslists redirect to a folder. Spam
> Now email from the dnslists are blocked as follows:
>
> deny    message       = DNSBL listed at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
>         hosts         = ! +relay_from_hosts
>         dnslists      =
> zen.spamhaus.org:bl.spamcop.net:xbl.spamhaus.org:bb.barracudacentral.org:list.bbfh.org:l3.bbfh.ext.sorbs.net
>

> need  all email from dnslists send them to routers ditch_spam:
> (Now all email with spam_score > 100 redirect to a folder. Spam)
> The problem is that the condition will not be received to indicate the
> condition:
> dnslists = zen.spamhaus.org: bl.spamcop.net: xbl.spamhaus.org:
> bb.barracudacentral.org: list.bbfh.org: l3.bbfh.ext.sorbs.net
> How to write such condition??  can one do?

Hi!
I'm not sure did i understand you correct. Do you want to receive _all_
mails, if sender's ip is in blacklist, you want to use router ditch_spam
to take mail ?
e.g:
warn
        hosts           = ! +relay_from_hosts
        dnslists        = zen.spamhaus.org:bl.spamcop.net:.....
        set acl_m1      = spam

> begin routers
>
> ditch_spam:
[...]
condition = ${if or{ >{$spam_score_int}{100}} {eq{$acl_m1}{spam}} } }

Regards

--
xmpp (jabber): marcin  [at]  mejor.pl