Hi Mike,

That's answers the second part of the question I initially asked, where the reverse and forward domains don't exactly match for any of the reasons you mention below.

What I am not sure about is who's problem is that? Is it mine on the receiving end, or theirs? If they are using mismatched hosts is that not something they are doing in a non standard way, and if so why should I open myself up to more spam to accommodate them?

I'm not exactly a networking person so I don't know, just asking to learn..

Thanks again,

John