On Tue, 18 Oct 2016, 3YSTech Services wrote:
I currently run exim 4.81 on rhel6 , looking to run latest EXIM 4.87 on
RHEL7, couldn't find compiled RPMs for RHEL7 (no fedora).I don't want to
compile and prefer to get ready compiled RPMs.

Which OS will have RPMs compiled in OS repository (like rhn on rhel)?

If you don't mind using other package formats, then ArchLinux has a very recent Exim: currently 4.87.

And AUR (user contributions, very commonplace in ArchLinux) provides a GnuTLS-based version, were you to prefer this one...

Is there appliance that have all EXIM dependency and RPMs installed ?.
Not that I know of.