On Mon, 7 Aug 2017, Rob Gunther via Exim-users wrote:

We want to use a filter to save a snippet of information from every
message.  Ideally, we would like to save the message sender & recipients
(we store recipients in a variable in the ACL that we can reference) to a
file.

I guess the question is, how can I make a little file for every message
processed and drop some variables into it so we can have an external
process read them later?

You could use logwrite, and have something parse from the logfile.

This might also be useful for you -

https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20070831.135525.1da8be11.en.html

You can use exim_dumpdb to dump the ratelimit database, and do whatever
with it.