We use the local_part_suffix for all users, then they can choose to give out
different addresses to different websites and use filters on any incoming mail
based on addressee - for example I use merlin-slurm@… for the slurm mailing
list.
This way they can automatically file/trash mail from a leaked/sold address.

To be honest I don’t think many of our users are utilising that feature, but I
personally find it useful!

Merlin

--
Merlin Hartley