On 2018-02-21 12:42, Mueller wrote:
This is my dovecot_delivery

dovecot_virtual_delivery:
 driver = pipe
command = /usr/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda  -d  $local_part@$domain -f
$sender_address
  message_prefix =
  message_suffix =
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  return_path_add
  log_output
  user = vmail
  temp_errors = 64 : 69 : 70: 71 : 72 : 73 : 74 : 75 : 78

Exim writes log-files to his own /var/log/exim...  with exim as user

Thanks for your answer but that requires me to have some kind of virtual users environment which i don't have. Aside from that i fail to understand why your setup logs to exim log and mine to dovecots. Any ideas on that?

thanks and cheers
t.