Hi,

I'm sorry about breaking the thread, I was not on the list.

If it is correct that rspamd (in current versions) not longer operates
with Exim then we should cease claiming it does (until and if
someone develops new support), and may as well remove the nonfunctional
code.

That's not correct. I still use Rspamd with Exim and have been upgrading through the various releases. It seems there has been some terrible miscommunication.

The Rspamd proxy is an optional interface to Rspamd- Exim users doesn't need it. That said I have tested it with the stable release of Rspamd and found no problems (proxying of the legacy protocol works as far as I see).

It seems there was something invalid about the user's configuration: https://github.com/vstakhov/rspamd/issues/2289

Can we revive Rspamd support please? I expect a non-trivial amount of people are actively using it.

Best,
-AL.