Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  The real problem here is the 4xx-style deferral response
to a remote server that doesn't support UTF8.  I'm surprised nobody else is
running into this problem.  A single message will halt all reliable deliveries
to a remote domain in the default configuration.

I'll issue a bug report on this, thanks.

--
Dean Brooks
d...@iglou.com