to: g...@extremeground.com, garyd...@rogers.com
Date: 26 Nov 2019 20:59:00 -0500
subject: test message from s_client with 2 recipients
another test message - with a date possibly.
.
250 OK id=1iZmbP-005vB9-E0
DONE

The mail doesn't get to either "to:" address but does show up in the "rcpt to:" inbox.

From the above, I gather that I have the correct names, ports and credentials. However I'm not able to send mail. It just sits in my server's mailq.

Here's my update-exim4.conf.conf file.

dc_eximconfig_configtype='smarthost'
dc_other_hostnames='molar.rossland.dental'
dc_local_interfaces='127.0.0.1 ; ::1'
dc_readhost=''
dc_relay_domains=''
dc_minimaldns='false'
dc_relay_nets=''
dc_smarthost='mail.rossland.dental::465'
CFILEMODE='644'
dc_use_split_config='false'
dc_hide_mailname='false'
dc_mailname_in_oh='true'