On 10/04/2020 01:48, Otávio Nogueira via Exim-users wrote:
> How can I find all directives/options can be set in one section? (Link for
> MAIN instruction ...)
>
> For example, here can I use: helo_data, interface, event_action...

In the documentation:

http://exim.org/docs.html

> begin transports
>
> remote_smtp:

http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_transports.html

exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_htspec_htmlml/ch-the_smtp_transport.html

> And another option is? I need to do some checks at this section and, in
> some cases, refuse one email.
>
> I need to do one "lookup" to refuse email based on my mysql instructions
> but I don't know how to use that. For example in other sections can I use "
> condition" but inside remote_smtp I can't.

Doing it at transport time is... unusual.  Why do you want that?
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy