Am 08.10.20 um 17:11 schrieb Graeme Fowler via Exim-users:
> ...but if the client never managed to actually connect to Exim, there is
> nothing to log.
In this case, you could see the messages exim sent for the smtp session
with tcpdump, but it never showed up in the logs.

and honestly, I don't need it to, as shodan and other vul scanners out
there, never intend to send a messages and they are a pest on scanning
mailservers. If any scan of them shows up in the logs, they will produce
a mess IMHO.

Jeremy:  FR = Feature Request ;) I don't consider this a bug, but i
maybe alone with this.

best regards,
Marius