Am 29.03.21 um 13:45 schrieb iforbes-exim--- via Exim-users:
However exim has a limit on the number of header lines that are written into the reject log, if the number of headers exceed this the log is truncated. We find that some senders, like Outlook 365, include many lines of proprietary headers. This adds to the number of lines getting logged and the log can get truncated before lines added by our spam assassin filter are written to the log.

If you refer to SpamAssassin, it logs his results to /var/log/mail ( on my box ), so do not need the header of the actual email. There is a message-id referenz in the log to easy correlate mails and results.

Best regards,
Marius