Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users wrote on 13.02.2022 21:02:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 06:31:23PM +0000, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
>> Try it with a newline, whitespace (i.e. tab or space) sequence, to get a
>> multiline
>> header.
>
>  This way works, yes. And may be programmed with ${sg..}, I think.

It does not matter. This will not solve the "message has lines too long
for transport" issue because the value of max_received_linelength
remains the same after removing the long header and adding the folder
header.

In other words, the value of max_received_linelength will still be
greater than the value of ob->message_linelength_limit.

To my mind, it is necessary to recalculate the value of
max_received_linelength in the smtp_transport_entry function, taking
into account acl_removed_headers and acl_added_headers.

--
Best wishes Victor Ustugov
mailto:vic...@corvax.kiev.ua