Am 20.03.2022 um 22:28 schrieb Viktor Dukhovni via Exim-users:

Even if the local (unbound) resolver performs DNSSEC validation and
signals a secure result via the "AD" bit in the DNS reply, a
sufficiently recent "glibc" will suppress the AD bit unless
/etc/resolv.conf sets "trust-ad" resolver option:

     https://github.com/NLnetLabs/dnssec-trigger/issues/5#issuecomment-799847737

The most likely problem is that this is not set in your
/etc/resolv.conf file.

You nailed it, Viktor. It’s working now. Thank you very much.

And now I know that I was right that it worked in the past and why: Debian Buster used glibc 2.28.

Note that you should not trust the "AD" bit from *remote* nameservers
whose replies to your libc stub resolver traverse insecure networks.
In practice this means that /etc/resolv.conf MUST ONLY contain the
127.0.0.1 and/or ::1 nameserver addresses.

That’s no problem. My local unbound does do all the DNS resolution on its own and 127.0.0.1 is the only entry in resolv.conf

Best regards,
Christian