Hi, folks,

     We have an unusual mail routing topology, where mail passes through
our SMTP server, through LISTSERV, and then back through our SMTP server.

     We are failing DMARC for reasons I think having to do with when the
message is signed by DKIM.

     I +think+ the issue is that the DKIM signature from our SMTP server is
from the first pass through and not the second pass. So what I would like
to do is tell Exim to remove any DKIM signatures from inbound mail. That
way, when mail leaves our data center, it'll be signed only at the point of
departure.

     Can this be done? It's not obvious from the documentation.

Thanks,

     John A

--
John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator  | Information Technology Services

Reminder:  IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts.  For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.