see Please
http://www.exmisa.ro/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=561&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

News received from Shri Yogacharya Ajita on mail this morning:

The direction of Communications stoped by order of the honorary
secretary of IYF for European Union the membership of Mihai Stoian,
Grieg and Swami Mahalayananda to the yahoogroups of the IYF.
IFY also sent official letters to stop any communications with MISA.

Shri Yogacharya Ajita announced the IYF that: "My official resolution
as president of the European Yoga Council of the European Yoga
Alliance is that Mihai Stoian, Grieg Bivolaru and all people linked
to the MISA/NATHA organization are immediately expelled from our
organization and that we stop their membership, because it has been
proven that they are not busy with Yoga in whatever form, that they
even use Yoga as a cover for illegal practices, that they do not
respect the rules and standards of our organization, that they show
an unheard lack of moral integrity, and cannot be convinced to change
their attitude."
That means Mihai Stoian can no longer be honorary secretary of the
IYF for the Scandinavian Countries or member of the Council.

Exista, ca ti-aduci tu aminte!
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who
are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Cecilia Tiz (fosta Ghitulescu), fost INSTRUCTOR de YOGA MISA -
acreditat de Y.O.G.A. Ashram Rishikesh- Swami Vivekananda Saraswati,
prima CUTRA bivolara, investita cu titlul MAHACUTRA de catre BUSHIDO
BOTEZATORUL si
acreditata de FORUM MANAGEMENTUL EXMISA