Dear Grieg

It is not controverse between International Yoga Federation and MISA
about the World Yoga Championship who are under organization of
International Federation of Yoga Sports because they do in may 2008
and the nex one are in september 2009.
The International Federation of Yoga Sports don't give to you the
support for have any wordl championship and they have doing in last
may. So is not problem about it and your information is wrong.

Our information is: your school is full member of European Yoga
Federation who do the european congress in Romania in 2005 with MISA
and now in 2008 again. Your school have members in the executive boar
of EYF and your school is not member of European Yoga Alliance who
our members in Europe. This is our information please cheak it.

The real situation is the official resolution of European Yoga
Alliance about: Mihai Stoian, Grieg Bilovaru and all people linked to
the MISA/NATHA organization are immediately expelled from our
organization (European Yoga Alliance, European Yoga Council and World
Yoga Council) and that we stop their membership.

The president of EYC of European Alliance and Secretary of IYF for
Europe inform:
Youare only a vulgar sex businessman using the names of "Tantra Yoga"
and our
"International Yoga Federation" as an attractive cover for your
controversial business activities.

This is the situation and is not any problem about yoga sport For
this resolution EYA and IYF don't give any support or patronage to
The Congress of the Planetary Millenary Wisdom of Yoga, before and
now. Also the conference don't have any blessing of Swami Dayananda
or another members of IYF. And the organizators can not use the logos
or name under the official resolution of European Yoga Alliance and
the resolution of our Secretary for Europe.
Please read the letters of European Alliance and secretary:

Official Resolution of the Presidency of European Council of Yoga of
European Yoga Alliance and Hon. Secretary of International Yoga
Federation for European Union (Europe)