Well the immigration/work visa department has really outdone themselves this
year. 
 
Apparently I now need to provide a copy of my 7yr old university diploma to
prove that I have an education (I’m an IT consultant). This needs to be
legalised by the Russian Embassy in the UK, then notarised over here and
submitted to them. 
 
This new rule came in this year. Does anyone know anything about this?* I
can get the diploma DHL’ed over here but surely there is way of getting this
document legalised in Russia?
 
*wouldn’t surprise me if no-one had. Ivanovo seems to have a whole different
rulebook from Moscow. So far this year I’ve done 4 days at the hospital to
test everything from STDs to the plague, 4 passport notarisations and one
certificate of health for operating a PC!  
 
Best Regards,
 
Nick 
 

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.10/1091 - Release Date: 24/10/2007
14:31


No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.10/1091 - Release Date: 24/10/2007
14:31
 
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to