Nikolaus,

Before you get any further advice, I recommend you to test drive one
of Volga station wagons. New one or used one, makes no big difference.
Better used one as you will understand what you will have in some time
after buying it new.

Anyway, train your left leg - the clutch is so hard that professional
Volga taxi drivers in Moscow usually have left legs bigger in diameter
than their right legs ;-)

All the best

Vladimir


===8<==============Original message text===============
Dear list,

I am looking into buying a GAZ (Volga) - more precisely a ГАЗ-310221
Universal (station wagon / estate). Information on these cars is patchy and
advice varies - I've had some hands-off warnings but also passionate
endorsements which seem even more compelling if you compare the prices (some
seem to trade at under $10,000) with those for Inomarky that offer similar
space. What do you think?

Nikolaus

_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

===8<===========End of original message text===========

_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to