Hello all, and warmest wishes for the upcoming holidays!

As many of you know, it's a tradition (at least in America) to make "New
Year's Resolutions," and one of mine is to stay in decent shape.  Sure,
pushing back at mean babushki in the Metro, and slip-sliding on icy Moscow
sidewalks has certainly kept some pounds off, but I'd like to raise my
constitution a bit higher.

Racquetball is basically the only sport I've ever enjoyed playing.  (Not
counting kegger-football, software developer management, and beer-pong.)
Also, racquetball doesn't require getting a crowd of people together, and
would be easy and fun to teach to my Russian business colleagues.

Does anyone know of a decent, affordable racquetball court in Moscow?
Additionally, if "yes," I'd be glad to hook up with a racquetball buddy (one
who would be patient with my re-learning of the game at first), like once or
twice a week or so.

Just this once, I won't ask to reply to me directly.  There might be more of
us on this list who may be interested.

All the best,

-Alexander
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to