From: John Aldrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 1:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] IP Masq problems

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> I have my Mandrake 6.1 set up to IP Masq. My Win 98 box
sees the linux box fine, samba is great by IE will not
surf. I have used this same configuration for a while now,
but recently had to reinstall Linux. Networking is on, IP
forwarding is on. Win has Linux ip as gateway. They ping
from one to another no problem. What happened that it has
stopped working ??

Have you put the IP address of your Mandrake box in IE as
the "proxy" server?
        John