You could do this by choosing the expert:server options during install,
and go into the 'Install Packages screen', deselect all the things you
don't want / need, then go into the 'Select Individual pacakges ' screen
and clean out some more, but make sure to select the dns server (bind)
packages you need.  It might be a good idea to follow immediately w/
running Bastille, as it has options to put your dns setup in a chroot
jail to make it a little safer.

Monte