Just out of curiousity.... if we are not using the Desktop version...but
using it as server setup, where can I locate this new updated RPM of this
kernel?  I am thinking of upgrading it to this version for my 9 Linux
Servers that is deployed so far.

        If you are wondering...  I enjoyed working with those and they are pretty
solid so far.  As for being solid...the system is currently running 4382
domains on average on each server, with the last three being as Email and
MySQL/Postgres Databases.  So....and in light of the security bugs that is
found in the current kernel, I would like to grab the latest version and
upgrade it.  It would be nice if Mandrake webpage have the urls linked to it
for the older versions of Mandrakes like 7.0.