On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 01:44:35AM +0200, Robert Fox wrote:

> I previously had 7.02 installed with Helix Gnome and Enlightenment 0.16
> installed - and I got KDE menus in the Gnome menu.
>
> Now with 7.1 and Gnome, I see a checkbox to show KDE but noting shows up
> (even when I switched to KDE and then back to Gnome)
>
> Any hints?

This is due to the new menu system.  If you take a look at it, you'll
notice that the GNOME and KDE menus have merged for the most part,
thus obsoleting the need for two seperate menu types.  The 7.1 menu
system brings the same menu to all WM's.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 9 days 2 hrs and 32 mins.