Date: Thu,  6 Jul 2000 21:57:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mail Delivery System <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix program at host localhost.localdomain.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host mx1.anc.net[208.133.27.6] said: 501
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Sender domain must exist

Tom,

Tell that mis-understanding part to one of my 3 HDD's on my system. Used
FIPS on it once a long time ago when I was new to Linux, and it hasn't
been the same since. That "useful" little utility scrambled it's eggs so
bad that I wasn't sure I was going to get it back. I wasn't able to get it
back until I went at it with Partition Magic, and luckily was able to
rescue most of the data on the drive curtousy of Norton Utilities. I got
lucky. Some I've known weren't so lucky after using FIPS.

So, it's not a "belief" it's a cold, hard reality of experience. One that
thankfully I've learned from.

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 182496