Hello list,

I have a problem printing text files.  Words are not wrapped correctly and there is
stair-stepping.  If I check the printer configuration using printtool everything looks
good
and "fix stair-stepping" is checked.  Using printerdrake I check the stair-stepping
box but
it doesn't save and the problem recurs.  If I open printerdrake again the
stair-stepping box
is unchecked.  It seems printerdrake overrides printtool.  Does anyone have a fix,
please,
perhaps to either remove printerdrake from the system or make printtool dominant?
TIA.

--
Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street  NOOSAVILLE QLD 4566
Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mob: 0419 535539